- Performance improvements
- Dynamics CRM Online connector
- Navigator Dialog improvements:
- New Transformations:
- Age and Subtract operations for Date/Time columns
- Aggregate Columns: Option to disable new columns’ prefix
- Expand/Collapse tables
- Hide/Unhide fields
- Optimized layout (spacing, margins, and fonts)
For more details on each of these updates and a video demo of the updates, visit the blog post.
If you are already running the Power BI Designer Preview, just launch the app and it will detect the updated version and take you to the website to download it or just go to this link and download/install the latest version (does not update inside the app, requires you to run the new installer to update).
Looks like there are going to be some good updates to this Preview and at a fast pace as well!